Irritable Bowel Syndrome Guide
by: Figspops • 0
Are you weary of the nausea, cramps, bloating, gas, constipation and sexual fears caused by this uncomfortable yet very common condition?
Am sure you want to avoid taking the pain relievers, anti-spasmodics and anti-depressants prescribed for Irritable Bowel Syndrome because you do not like the unpleasant side effects such as weight gain, mood swings, dental decay and more?
In our app you will discover:
- What role stress plays in causing IBS
- What it means to have a "sensitive colon"
- How doctors determine how severe the condition is in any individual sufferer
- Why the condition of Irritable Bowel Syndrome is so difficult to diagnose in the first place!
- A description of the other medical conditions and afflictions that IBS shares symptoms with and is commonly confused with!
- A discussion of both the Manning Criteria and the Rome III Criteria which are used by doctors to officially diagnosis a case of IBS
- Why both loose bowels and constipation are both symptoms of the condition
- What types of bowel movements to look for in your toilet bowel that may indicate that you have IBS
- The physical symptoms that many people suffer when they have IBS
- What anxiety or depression may have to do with IBS
- How allopathic doctors test for a positive diagnosis of IBS
- How the use of laxatives can make it difficult to diagnose the condition
-And many more issues to do with the diagnosis Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Tags: irritable bowel syndrome , how to diagnose ibs