McGraw-Hill's I.V. Drug Handbook delivers concise, practical guidance, featuring a strong focus on patient safety, administering and monitoring. Written by and for practicing nurses and pharmacists, the Handbook is reliable, comprehensive, and easy-to-use.
***This is a fully functional 1-day trial version***
Everything you need for a safe, successful I.V. drug administration:
• All-inclusive coverage of over 350 parenteral drugs with the latest warnings from the FDA
• Includes antibiotics, insulin, pain medications, emergency drugs -- and more coverage of chemotherapeutic agents with more supportive therapies than you'll find in any other text
• Provides the most comprehensive, specific, evidence-based guidelines on administering high-alert and hazardous drugs available anywhere
• Each drug monograph includes administration guidelines, covering preparation, dilution & compatibility, infusion rates, admixtures, supportive therapies and monitoring.
• Includes a 32 page full-color patient safety insert describing measures for ensuring safe drug administration, including 6 pages on inserting an I.V. catheter
• Uses distinctive icons to call your attention to "clinical alerts," "life-threatening reactions," "high-alert", "hazardous" drugs, and more
Patricia Dwyer Schull, MSN, RN, has been in medical publishing for more than twenty years. Prior to establishing MedVantage Publishing, Patricia held executive management positions with the top medical publishers in the world. She has edited and authored many popular nursing publications including several drug titles. Before entering the publishing business, Patricia spent 16 years in various aspects of nursing management, direct patient care and staff education as a professional registered nurse.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS - effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Intelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
• Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
• Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
• An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
• Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
• Voice search function
• Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
LEARNING TOOLS - engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
• ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
• ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
• ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily
• Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
Get MORE by purchasing the full version of the McGraw-Hill's I.V. Drug Handbook:
• Feature-complete license for unlimited time
• Offline mode - look up words without an internet connection
• Premium Support – our support team will help you
Tags: iv drug compatibility wall chart , drug compatibility wall chart , iv compatibility wall chart , free drug compatibility wall chart , drugs wallpaper , iv drug handbook , nursing2012 drug handbook pdf , iv medication compatibility wall chart , parenteral drugs wallpaper