A quick and portable reference tool for explaining, preparing, and caring for patients before, during, and after common lab and diagnostic testing. This latest update is based on the 2nd edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Lab Notes: Guide to Lab & Diagnostic Tests provides concise information explains lab reference ranges and considerations, diagnostic test purposes and procedures, pre-test preparation, and post-test care.
// Key Features
• Covers essentials for more than 400 lab and diagnostic tests
• Includes lab tests, radiography, arteriography, nuclear- and non-nuclear imaging, endoscopy, organ function and electrophysiology tests
• Panic lab levels and nurse alerts are identified
• Illustrations show positioning and views, tube top colors, examples of x-ray, mammogram, CT scan, MRI, ultrasound, whole skeleton bone scan, and lung scan images
• Patient education guidelines and tips
• Expanded coverage of lab tests, ECG interpretation and monitoring guide, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, and MRI
• Major sections include: Labs, X-rays, CT/MRI/US, Nuclear Scans, Other Tests, Tools
• Abnormal results for the 100 most commonly referenced tests and, where appropriate, the critical results and what to do about them
// Unique Features
• Full color images: This product includes images that help bring the content to life.
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.
Tags: lab notes , lab notes apk , lab reference ranges , lab med , lab note , diag , diag.apk , notes lab
from 1 reviews