Medical Coding Reference
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
ONE APP, 7 CLASSIFICATIONS
The Medical Coding Reference allows you to choose the classification that suits you best, without the need to download other apps: from here you can access all the medical coding systems and classifications you’ll ever need!
WE ADD NEW CODING SYSTEMS AND CLASSIFICATIONS ALL THE TIME
These are the ones available at this moment:
* International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, Clinical Modifications (ICD):
- ICD9CM Classification of Diseases and Injuries, 2011 and 2012 versions
- ICD9CM Classification of Procedures
- ICD10CM Classification of Diseases and Injuries, 2011 and 2012 versions
- ICD10CM Classification of Procedures
* International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF) (Pending approval)
* International Classification of Primary Care 2 (ICPC2) (Pending approval)
EASY TO USE
* No more fastidious page turning: the Medical Coding Reference app is designed for easy google-like searches by code or by any related term (diagnoses, symptoms, etc.).
* You’d rather browse? Just browse! The Medical Coding Reference app re-uses the classifications structure of chapters and sections, so you won’t get lost.
* Create your own classification: beyond the intuitive search modes, you can also bookmark the codes you use more frequently to easily and quickly find them later.
EASY TO ACCESS
Based on the EspressoMD Cloud service, the Medical Coding References app follows you everywhere you go.
RIGOROUS AND FAITHFUL
Everything you would find in your good old lists of codes is here in the palm of your hand:
the codes, theirs description, their relationships (inclusion, exclusion, criteria, etc.).
Don't worry about updating your classifications, we will do it for you.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1- Download the Medical Coding References app
2- Log to your account (or create it) on the Scionis EspressoMD Web Page
- the trial version (for free) will give you access to: ICD9CM e ICD10CM Classification of Diseases and Injuries (2011 version)
- the complete version (12.99$ per year): all the classifications, forever, always up-to-date
Tags: medical coding apps for google?, icd10cm medical coding training trainer study school workbook services course, reference medical codes, medical coding applicationss, medical codes reference.