Medical Emergencies Bible
by: Space-O Infoweb, Inc • 6
**** 175+ Known Medical Emergencies ****
**** Identify Medical Emergency, take a photo of patient with text note and send it to your Physician for treatment ****
A medical emergency is an injury or illness that is acute and poses an immediate risk to a person's life or long-term health. These emergencies may require assistance from another person, who should ideally be suitably qualified to do so, although some of these emergencies can be dealt with by the victim themselves.
We have covered here around 175 common emergencies categorically – Neurologic, Ophthalmologic, ENT, oral, dental, ect. You will have access to detailed symptoms (which will help you identify the emergency), first aid and treatments available, what you should do and what is to be avoided in emergency.
Download the app to help yourself or your loved one to fight/check in case of Medical Emergencies. Certain self-limiting illnesses or minor injuries may not require further medical care after the first aid treatment.
- For easy identification emergencies are grouped in category - Urology, skin, ENT, ect
- Share Emergency with concerned person Via FB
- Search through emergencies
- Create first hand note with Photo for emergency and send it to your family doctor
- Manage favorites for emergencies
- AddPhoto+text note for emergencies
- Call/Email to your family doctor for emergency