Medical Eponyms by Physicians Interactive, Inc.
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Physicians Interactive, Inc.
You'll also find more comprehensive inclusion of geographic eponyms, syndromes and anatomy eponyms. This product consists of additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates!
// Key Features
• More than 1700 common and obscure medical eponyms with descriptions used in various health profession areas.
• Aims to provide medical students, nursing students, primary healthcare providers with concise and accurate descriptions.
• Contains eponyms useful in the field of Biochemistry, Neurology, Infectious Disease, Rheumatology, Radiology and many more.
• Included are eponyms used in various procedures like Ambesh Maneuver, Girdlestone Procedure, Queckenstedt's Maneuver, Trendelenburg Position, etc.
Only Inside Omnio's Eponyms
• Signs & Symptoms index allows you to select from a checklist of comprehensive healthcare profession areas to quickly see a list of matching eponyms.
// Unique Features
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
Built-in Medical Calculators: Provide instant access from within clinical topics to the
• Apgar Score
• Bishop Score
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.
Tags: eponyms, medical eponyms, eponyms en español, eponym, eponymus, medical eponyms list, medical ui, free eponyms, medicaleponyms, eponym anatomy.