The popular Medical Eponyms is thoroughly updated with more than 1700 common and obscure medical eponyms with descriptions, featuring more of the medical terminology used in over 20 of today's fastest growing health profession areas.
You'll also find more comprehensive inclusion of geographic eponyms, syndromes and anatomy eponyms. This product consists of additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates!
// Key Features
• More than 1700 common and obscure medical eponyms with descriptions used in various health profession areas.
• Aims to provide medical students, nursing students, primary healthcare providers with concise and accurate descriptions.
• Contains eponyms useful in the field of Biochemistry, Neurology, Infectious Disease, Rheumatology, Radiology and many more.
• Included are eponyms used in various procedures like Ambesh Maneuver, Girdlestone Procedure, Queckenstedt's Maneuver, Trendelenburg Position, etc.
Only Inside Omnio's Eponyms
• Signs & Symptoms index allows you to select from a checklist of comprehensive healthcare profession areas to quickly see a list of matching eponyms.
// Unique Features
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
Built-in Medical Calculators: Provide instant access from within clinical topics to the
• Apgar Score
• Bishop Score
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.
Tags: eponyms , medical eponyms , eponym , eponymus , eponyms en español
from 10 reviews