Introducing the Medical ICE. In case of emergency (ICE) is a programme that enables first responders, such as paramedics, fire-fighters, and police officers, to identify those in need and contact their pre-selected contacts in held within the Medical ICE contact list.
Introducing the Medical ICE. This ever dependable tool has been created with the guidance of a Diabetic sufferer. It was important to us that the needs of those who live with diabetes and any other condition that requires immediate assistance, have the means to hand for quickly contacting loved ones in case of emergency. We realised early on that creating the right aide for sufferers wasn’t just going to be a handy little tool, but in the case of emergency it would prove to be of paramount importance.
Follow these hints to get the best out of the Medical ICE:
• Make sure the person whose name and number you are giving has agreed to be your ICE partner
• Make sure your ICE partner has a list of people they should contact on your behalf - including your place of work
• Make sure your ICE person's number is one that's easy to contact, for example a home number could be useless in an emergency if the person works full time
• Make sure your ICE partner knows about any medical conditions that could affect your emergency treatment - for example allergies or current medication
• Make sure if you are under 18, your ICE partner is a parent or guardian authorised to make decision on your behalf - for example if you need a life or death operation
• Should your preferred contact be deaf, then prefix the number with ICETEXT
• MyLocation. A GPS tracker that is gathered to your handset and forwarded via sms to your contacts.
• Identification: Required and optional personal information about who you are.
• Medication and Allergy information.
And much much more.
Look out for new updates coming soon.
Tags: ice contact , diabetic medi ice , ice , ice medical , ice medical aps , icefor jehovah apk , medical ice , medisice