Med OClock the Pill Organizer
10 - 50 downloads
- Really useful
- Good idea, complete features
- Easy to use and learn
- Didn't find any. Did you?
+ By M2C2 Communications Inc.
A usable application that helps controlling the medication hours and doctor appointments
Med O'Clock is s useful application for those who take medication or have someone very close who does, perfect for setting up reminders and never forget again.
You should start using it by adding users with their complete data, configuring the alarms and begin to take note of the medical appointments the patient has in the near future, all the tools you need in order not to forget anything medical-related ever again, the perfect companion.
The most valuable feature is its ease of use, Med O'clock presents a usable interface with a main menu that includes all the options (Med Clock, Appointments, List, Notes, Contacts and Emergency Contacts. In addition, from inside each section, you can also access to the others by tapping on the bottom buttons.
M2C2 Communications Inc. is the developer of this helpful app, which we find to be an excellent idea and with a complete set of features, it isn't limited to the alarm reminders, it actually offers something more: the possibility of grouping all the medical related stuff into one app, having everything controlled.
- Easy to set-up.
- Add up to 10 users to your Med OClock app. Perfect for big families or health practitioners who need to keep track of more than one person's medication.
- Simple to set-up recurring reminders for everyone's medications.
- See everyone's reminders in one quick glance from the main home screen.
- Provide critical information easily to medical personal in case of an emergency situation.
- Send your medication lists securely via email to a doctor, pharmacist or a dentist with a quick-access button.
- Add an emergency contact that you or anyone else can call with a simple tap of a button.
- Get calendar reminders for all of your medical appointments and those of the added users.
- No need to carry multiple pieces of paper. Have all the info you need on your mobile.
- Accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
‣ THE STORY BEHIND MEDOCLOCK
The idea for Med OClock came to me when I went to visit my father who is suffering from Parkinson’s disease. His list of medication is long and is often readjusted by doctors. It's crucial that he takes his medication at specific times of the day and his wife used to carry a large notebook with all the information about his medication in the drawer of his bedside table.
One day we went together to visit his dentist who asked if his medication has changed since the last visit. Having forgotten the notebook at home, we were not able to provide accurate information which is very important for proper treatments.
That’s when the idea for Med OClock emerged. I wanted to make a simple mobile application that would eliminate the need for my father's large notebook and would also help caregivers and different health professionals keep track of complicated medical list. We also added the simple function of recurring reminders so that a person would never again forget to take the right medication at the right time.
‣ MORE INFO
To find more information about our application, visit our website at medoclock.com or get in touch via email at email@example.com
Minor bug fixe
Fixed layout issues on certain devices
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!