1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By MyDiabetesHome LLC
With MedSimple Lite you can find generic versions of brand-name meds that can save you money each month, and access the MedSimple Drug Discount Card! Upgrade to MedSimple Premium and you’ll get money-saving coupons and Patient Assistance Programs that can save you even more!
MedSimple Simplifies Your Life … it’s your mobile medication resource center:
1) Store your complete med list, your list of doctors and preferred pharmacies.
2) No more forgetting numbers or names, or which doctor prescribed which med!
3) MedSimple keeps you in complete control of your meds.
MedSimple Helps You Remember...
1) MedSimple alerts – for dosage (Lite) and refill reminders (after Premium upgrade).
2) Added support for weekly, monthly, and annual dose reminders.
MedSimple Keeps You Informed…
1) All reminders pop-up so they stay top-of-mind.
2) Learn important facts, like how your meds interact with each other.
MedSimple gives you detailed info about all your meds; now you can learn why and how
to take your meds, how they work, view side effects, and view images of the actual
medication. You can learn what cost-saving options are available for your meds and setup dosing alerts. With MedSimple, life just gets easier!
MedSimple: Meds Made Simple!
Download the app today, and visit www.MedSimpleApp.com for more information!
Tags: medsimple, rx assistance programs, medsimple google.
It's here! The MedSimple Drug Discount Card is now available once you update MedSimple. Simply update you app and open it, head to cost savings tab and you'll find the "My Drug Discount Card" button right at the top!
Along with the addition of the MedSimple Drug Discount Card we've also fixed a few small bugs.
Hope you're still enjoying the fresh new look from our last update, and make sure to keep an eye out for future updates :)