Obstetric calculator that allows you to:
1) Calculate the age of pregnancy in weeks, according to early pregnancy, or according to the cranio caudal length of the embryo.
2) Identify the different times and dates of surveillance of pregnancy tests, visits, ultrasound, serum markers, anesthesia consultation, maternity leave.
3) Calculate the risk of Trisomy 21 built according to age, serum markers and nuchal translucency.
4) Calculate the risk of preterm delivery according to cervical length, history, gender and testing to fibronectin.
5) Determine if there is fetal anemia based on measurement of the maximum speed at the fetal middle cerebral artery.
6) See the different curves biometric ultrasound (Beep, CC, Dat, CA ey femur).
Tags: memobs e