Mobile Health LibraryTM (MHL) is the privacy-protected mobile app platform built for the unique education, service, and support needs of health-related customers, including patients, health professionals, caregivers, and consumers. The MHL Android app (three buttons) is your personal gateway to a “library” of special brand-specific MHL apps that support the safe and appropriate use of branded prescription and OTC medications, medical devices, and medical diagnostic products. Brand-specific MHL apps are explicitly labeled for use by either Patients or Healthcare Professionals (HCPs). Bookmarking your brand-specific MHL apps keeps “everything in one place” and provides you with confidential anytime access to important information on the safe and appropriate use of specific prescription and OTC medications, medical devices, or medical diagnostics products.
Brand-specific MHL apps help to enhance the understanding of health and medical information, and include education and customer services that support the appropriate and safe use of specific prescription and OTC medications, medical devices, or medical diagnostic products. These brand-specific MHL apps can include video instructions, simplified access to important safety information, podcasts, PDF documents, mobile cards for patient savings and discounts, built-in dosing reminders, direct connects to customer service centers and websites, and direct-to-app real-time updates and alerts. Brand-specific MHL apps can also help patients better understand and manage their health conditions and better prepare for (and recover from) specific medical procedures.
Brand-specific MHL apps for Patients can be prescribed by health professionals (by email or SMS), or accessed directly by tapping “Search MHL Apps” to locate education, service, and support apps for specific branded prescription and OTC medications, medical devices, and medical diagnostic products. Brand-specific MHL apps for Healthcare Professionals may be shared between medical peers and colleagues.
MHL Key facts:
• MHL apps can include valuable discounts and savings.
• MHL apps can help you understand your health conditions and related treatments.
• MHL apps can be received via email or SMS from a health professional, friend, family member, or loved one.
• MHL apps may also be accessed via “Search MHL Apps”, or by scanning an MHL app “tag” with the MHL tag scanner.
• MHL apps may receive direct-to-app updates, with alerts that direct you (via yellow highlights) to specific app updates and messages.
• MHL apps are confidential, meaning that your identity remains unknown to medication, medical device, and medical diagnostic manufacturers. If you choose to enroll in any manufacturer offers within brand-specific MHL apps, you will be bound by the confidentiality and privacy conditions of these offers.
• MHL app “tags” may be found on posters, collateral printed materials, advertisements, websites, or product-related packaging.
• MHL apps can be shared with friends, family, and loved ones via email and SMS.
Use MHL on your Android device or visit www.mobilehealthlibrary.com Mobile Health Library, LLC
Tags: mhl , mhl application , mhl apps , to support mhl