Mosby's PDQ for RN
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Physicians Interactive, Inc.
Mosby's PDQ for RN, helps nurses easily find critical information fast! This essential point-of-care reference provides a special facts section containing essential formulas, conversion tables, and abbreviations.
- Each section features a rapid-reference table of contents to give instant access to topics within each section
- Helpful cross-reference links to related topics are also included
- Key coverage of drugs, emergency care, pediatrics, patient teaching, obstetrics, geriatrics, patient assessment, and more is divided into 10 easy-to-use sections to help you find information fast
- Includes a special section containing commonly used but rarely memorized clinical information such as formulas, conversion tables, abbreviations, and more - all necessary to deliver safe and efficient nursing care
- A new Geriatrics tab offers quick access to information specific to caring for older adults
- Vital Signs and Assessment are combined in one section for quick reference
-Ten sections: Procedures, Vital Signs/Pain, Assessment, Meds/IV, Labs, Emergency/ECG, Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Patient Teaching, and Facts
- New and expanded information on emergency care provides essential guidelines for treating stroke patients, assessing trauma patients, and responding to cardiopulmonary arrest
- All information is HIPAA and OSHA compliant to keep you current with the latest practice standards and guidelines