An easy-to-use, pocket-sized guide to the hundreds of important nursing facts, formulas, lab values, procedures, ECG info and many more. This latest update is based on the 3rd edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Mosby's PDQ for RN, helps nurses easily find critical information fast! This essential point-of-care reference provides a special facts section containing essential formulas, conversion tables, and abbreviations.
- Each section features a rapid-reference table of contents to give instant access to topics within each section
- Helpful cross-reference links to related topics are also included
- Key coverage of drugs, emergency care, pediatrics, patient teaching, obstetrics, geriatrics, patient assessment, and more is divided into 10 easy-to-use sections to help you find information fast
- Includes a special section containing commonly used but rarely memorized clinical information such as formulas, conversion tables, abbreviations, and more - all necessary to deliver safe and efficient nursing care
- A new Geriatrics tab offers quick access to information specific to caring for older adults
- Vital Signs and Assessment are combined in one section for quick reference
-Ten sections: Procedures, Vital Signs/Pain, Assessment, Meds/IV, Labs, Emergency/ECG, Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Patient Teaching, and Facts
- New and expanded information on emergency care provides essential guidelines for treating stroke patients, assessing trauma patients, and responding to cardiopulmonary arrest
- All information is HIPAA and OSHA compliant to keep you current with the latest practice standards and guidelines