Became an expert in Wound Care in less than 3 minutes, with this unique app.
- Photograph ulcer;
- Analyze the ulcer in a few moments;
- Read the treatment (EPUAP-NPUAP);
- Archive and / or print analysis;
MOWA - Mobile Wound Analyzer - is an application for advanced management of pressure ulcers, diabetes and vascular disease. It is a sophisticated and practical software for analyze images of ulcers and may also be useful as a reference manual and guide for post -visual evaluation.
It is target to health professionals who heal wounds or want to learn how to heal wounds.
Meets the essential requirements of Directive 93/42/EEC Medical Devices, implemented in Italy by Legislative Decree 24 February 1997, 46 and therefore carries the CE mark.
A wound healing tool for mobiles that works efficiently and effectively.
- You always know how to treat an ulcer;
- You always know the percentage of ulcer tissues (necrosis, fibrin, granulation);
- You always have the measurements of the surface area of the ulcer;
- You can store, print and send by mail the results
Why use MOWA?
- It is not invasive: it doesn't make contact with the patient;
- It is subjective: it follows international guidelines;
- It is a medical device: registered in the list of the Italian ministry of health as a class I A CE directives;
- It is fast, analysis process takes less than 3 minutes;
- It is easy to use: just take a picture of the ulcer;
- It is unique in the world: it is the only app for mobiles with this utility;
- Automatic calculation of the surface area of the ulcer using a blue label mark;
- Added Portuguese language
- Patient record
- Healing process assessment comparing photos in time
- Graph charts of tissues percentages against time
Tags: mowa , mowa e , class 1 medical device examples , mowa mobile wound analyzer , stage iii pressure ulcer , wound software , mobile application wound , stage 2 pressure ulcer , mowa wound