1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Welcome to myHealthButton – a free mobile app that gives you real-time access to your Child Special Health Care Services (CSHCS), Women, Infants & Children (WIC), or Medicaid benefits instantly and securely in the palm of your hand! From receiving reminders and educational alerts to the ability to search for a provider “Near Me,” this application simplifies beneficiary interaction with the Medicaid system.
If you are a currently enrolled Medicaid member, you can log in and view your benefits. If you are a guardian or the head of your household, you can view your dependent’s information as well!
- General Medicaid Features
- View your or your dependent's Benefits
- View your Medicaid Card
- View and update your Other Insurance Information
- Fee-for-Service Beneficiaries can find Medicaid Providers “Near Me” or by a customized search
- Children’s Special Health Care Services
- View your Qualifying Diagnoses
- View Authorized Providers
- Women, Infants & Children
- View your real-time Food Benefits Balance
- Receive Alerts
- Reminders for Appointments
- Educational Tips
- System Alerts
- Customize It!
- Set up text messaging to receive your alerts on your phone
- Add, modify or remove beneficiaries
Safe and Secure:
myHealthButton has all the advanced security you would expect for an application containing your private health information. We have implemented safety features currently in use by the banking industry.
- Access to your data is protected by Level 3 Authentication Standards per NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- All data sent to or from your phone are secured.
- Multiple levels of authentication are performed upon registration and log in to verify your user and beneficiary information.
- No health information is stored on your phone – ever.
- Session timeouts ensure no one can access your information if you are away from your phone for an extended time.
Tags: myhealthbutton, myhealthbutton michigan.
added features of alerts, letters, Health Risk assessments, Authorizations etc.,