NCLEX-PN Exam Review is to help you prepare the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN) on the go. With its exclusive intuitive and elegant UI, not only can you learn the knowledge for the test and get the serious exam experience, but also with joy and incredible flexibility. With the app, you can set your own pace and practice anytime you want, anywhere you want, get instant feedback and learn something immediately to get yourself better prepared for the test. Among many cool features, the most useful one is to allow you concentrating on your weakness which is way more efficient than the traditional way of study.
- Plenty of multiple choice questions with detail explanations
- Study mode: get instant answers and useful explanation, study at your own pace; support sound effect
- Favorite mode: add any question to your favorite and simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Test mode: simulate the real exam experience, get detailed graphic results and scoring;
- Test mode: review your exam questions with answers and explanations;
- Settings: with flexibility to change font size, sound control, and the number of questions in your test
- No data connection required, all data stored on device
iMobiApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
To ensure public protection, NCSBN Member Board jurisdictions require a candidate for licensure to pass an examination that measures the competencies needed to perform safely and effectively as a newly licensed, entry-level nurse. NCSBN develops two licensure examinations, the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN) and the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN), that are used by boards of nursing to assist in making licensure decisions.
Taking the NCLEX-PN or the NCLEX-RN is a capstone experience to your studies and so much more. Passing the exam demonstrates your competence so that you can launch your nursing career.