This reference helps students to prepare for their NCLEX exams anytime and anywhere. This latest update is based on the 1st edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
NCLEX-PN Notes addresses all four major content areas of the NCLEX Test Plan, including care of adults, mothers and newborns, children, and psychiatric/mental health nursing. You’ll also find coverage of the elderly, pharmacology, and the administration of medication.
// Key Features
• Excellent, pocket-size reference for use in the clinical setting as well as for NCLEX prep
• Coverage of key nursing content
• "Tips" that explain the format and content of the NCLEX and the new, 2008 Test Plan
• Strategies to manage test-taking anxiety
• Alternate format questions for all key content areas, including pharmacology
• Key nursing considerations listed for major drug classes and administration of medications
// Unique Features
• Full color images: This product includes images that help bring the content to life.
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
Built-in Medical Calculators: Provide instant access from within clinical topics to the
• APGAR Score
• Basic Formula
• CAGE Alcoholism Questionnaire
• Pulmonary Embolism Probability
• Glasgow Coma Scale for Adults
• IV pumps
• Manual IV Sets
• Negele's Rule
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.
Tags: nclex saunders apk , how to create drug flash cards for pharmacology , nclexpn notes , nclex pn , mosby nclex.apk torrent , pn notes , free readable nclex pocket notes , nclexrn® notes
from 2 reviews