10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
The NICE BNFC app is currently only available to NHS staff in England, Scotland and Wales.
Aimed at pharmacists, doctors, nurses, social care professionals and other healthcare professionals who prescribe and administer medicines, the app provides easy offline access to-up-to-date practical information on prescribing, dispensing and administrating medicines for children.
To use the NICE BNFC app for the first time and to activate any content updates, you will need to enter your NHS Athens user name and password.
Eligible users in England can register for an NHS Athens account by selecting the Journal and Database section on NHS Evidence.
Eligible users in Scotland can register for an NHS Athens account by visiting The Knowledge Network website and selecting the login option at the top of the homepage.
Eligible users in Wales register for an NHS Athens account by visiting the NHS Wales e-Library for health website and selecting the Athens option on the homepage.
Social care staff who meet the NHS Athens eligibility criteria can also download and access the content.
• Browse and search offline the complete up-to-date content from the British National Formulary for Children (BNFC)
• Optimised for Android phones and tablets
• Auto-complete search with filters for chapters, monographs, interactions and preparations
• Update notifications when new editions or updates are available
• Content bookmarking
• Accessible reading features
Tags: nice bnfc, bnfc unable to authenticate, bnfc, bnf for children free offline national, unable to authenticate bnf, nice bnf, nice bnf unable to log in, bnf app children, free british national formulary, bnf app unable to log in.
What's new in version 4.3:
- Fixed issue causing app to crash on startup on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)