A new and updated version of this best-selling resource for nurses and nursing students providing accurate, concise, and reliable drug facts. This latest update is based on the 2013 print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Jones and Bartlett's 2013 Nurse's Drug Handbook is the most up-to-date, practical, and easy-to-use nursing drug reference.
- Accurate, and timely drug facts in a concise and consistent format, organized alphabetically from abatacept to zonisamide
- Presented in an easy-to-comprehend language
- Index of all generic, trade, and alternate drug names
- Chemical and therapeutic classes, FDA pregnancy risk category, and controlled substance schedule
- Indications and dosages, route, onset, peak, and duration data
- Incompatibilities and contraindications
- Interactions with drugs, food, and activities
- 6 built-in calculators which assist in making clinical decisions
- Adverse reactions
- Nursing considerations, including key patient-teaching points
- Mechanism-of-action illustrations
- Warnings and precautions