Nurse's Pocket Guide: Diagnoses, Prioritized Interventions, and Rationales is the perfect tool for nurses to use in selecting the appropriate diagnosis and in planning effective patient care in hospital and community-based settings. This must-have tool delivers client-focused care planning in a clear and concise manner. This latest update is based on the 12th edition and 2010 print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Designed to aid the practitioner and student nurse in identifying interventions commonly associated with specific nursing diagnoses as proposed by NANDA International (NANDA-I).
- New and revised diagnoses from 18th NANDA Conference (2009-2010)
- 25 more disorders with appropriate nursing diagnoses
- Index containing over 400 diseases/disorders
- Organized alphabetically by diagnoses
- Coverage of Concept Mapping
- Updated information for interventions - cultural, collaborative, community / home care, diagnostic studies, pediatric/geriatric/lifespan and medications
- Actions/interventions uniquely organized by priority with selected rationales
- Defining characteristics presented subjectively and objectively
- Documentation section focuses on the other steps of the nursing process, reminding you of the importance and necessity of recording each step
- Expanded content on the nursing process
- NIC and NOC labels at the end of each diagnosis
Tags: nurses pocket guide , nursing process , nursing pouch , nurses pocket guide for free in , nurses guide student book screenshot , nanda