McGraw-Hill Nurse’s Drug Handbook provides everything nurses must know to protect themselves and their patients when administering drugs. The Handbook delivers the evidence-base needed to safely administer more than 3,000 brand-name drugs and 1,000 generic drugs – along with important patient monitoring instructions specific to each drug.
Inside are boxed FDA warnings alongside each monograph, as well as special icons that point out hazardous and high-alert drugs. You'll also find coverage on safe drug administration, as well as critical advice on treating adverse reactions.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find terms quickly by displaying predictions in line with what you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
* A quick search of terms while you type.
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a term.
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound phrases.
* A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a term.
* Download reference definitions locally for offline access.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your knowledge of the subject:
* A 'Favorites' feature to memorize terms from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum terms.
* History list to help you easily review looked-up terms.
* See terms in context with examples.
* 'Term-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
Tags: offline nurse drug guide with database , nursing quick drug card reference , full version medical drug book , drug handbook free full version , nurses drug handbook , nurses script , nurses handbook of iv drugs , drug handbook , nurses drug handbook key