This best-selling resource, for nurses has been revised, updated, and completely redesigned—with generic drugs alphabetically arranged for even faster access to drug and patient care information. This latest update is based on 32nd edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Nursing 2012 Drug Handbook provides comprehensive information on more than 1,000 generic and 3,000 brand-name drugs, with maintaining patient safety, tall-man lettering prominent black box warnings and clinical alerts, overdose signs and symptoms, drug action, look alike-sound alike drugs and I.V. administration information.
- Complete monographs for more than 25 new FDA-approved drugs
-"Tall man" lettering (use of mixed case letters) for select sound-alike generic drug names
- New chapter on safe drug administration (focuses on the latest guidelines, ISMP initiatives, and contemporary patient safety issues)
- Appendices devoted to drug safety concerns
- "Avoiding common drug errors: Best practices and prevention," "Pediatric drugs commonly involved in drug errors," and "Elder care medication tips"
- Drug entry names are highlighted for easy retrieval of information, with therapeutic and pharmacologic classes
- Black box warnings
- Overdose signs and symptoms
- Clinical alerts
- 2 Calculators
- Look alike-sound alike warnings
- Full-color pill images
Tags: drug handbook , nursing 2012 drug handbook apk , nurses drug handbook apk , nursing2012 drug handbook apk , nurses pocket drug guide 2012 apk , drug guide 2012 apk , lww nursing drug handbook apk , nursing drug handbook apk