Nursing Info Pro
by: Sterling App Development • 4
* More robust drug database searching for the US, Canada, and the UK
* Additional drug resources for India and the Philippines
* Drug recall alerts for the US (FDA), Canada (Health Canada), the UK (MHRA), Australia (TGA), and Philippines (FDA)
* Adverse drug reaction database searching for the US, Canada and Australia
* Drug safety alerts for the US, Canada, the UK and Australia
* Online adverse reaction reporting for Canada (MedEffect) and the UK (YellowCard)
* Medical devices alerts for the UK and Australia
* Natural health product database searching for Canada and the UK
* Natural health product updates for Canada and the EU
* Various sources for disease pathology
Nursing Info Pro combines the best resources from around the world to give nursing and health professionals a quick way to find all of the information they need about drugs, medication, prescriptions, diagnoses, pathology and more. Quickly find how and why a medication should be used, potential side effects, adverse reactions, drug pharmacology, updates on drugs and much more.
This app is designed to help healthcare professionals. If you are a healthcare professional and have recommendations to improve this app, please send us an e-mail at SterlingAppDevelopment@gmail.com and let us know what we can do to make it better.
**DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this app is for informational purposes only. Users of this app are responsible for how they choose to utilize this content. This information should not be considered complete, nor should it be relied on in diagnosing or treating a medical condition. Content in this app does not contain information on all drugs, diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. Sterling App Development does not in any manner endorse, assume responsibility for, or recommend the use of any drug or treatment method described in this app. This app uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application.**