This portable reference tool is loaded with everything you need to know about caring for patients. This latest update is based on the 4th edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual, 4th Edition is quick access format which makes it easy to find information on more than 250 diseases and disorders. It is an excellent reference for students transitioning from classroom to clinical settings and nurses working in community and clinical settings.
// Key Features
• Is the only resource of its kind to include information on Diagnosis Related Groups (DRG)!
• Primary nursing diagnoses with outcomes and interventions
• Diagnostic Highlights tables make locating pertinent test results quick and easy
• Pharmacologic Highlights tables outline drugs most commonly used for a disorder, including the dosage, mechanism of action, and rationales for use
• Includes separate headings for psychosocial issues
• Patient teaching checklists ensure that the patient receives all essential information before discharge
// Unique Features
• Full color images: This product includes images that help bring the content to life.
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.
Tags: diseases and disorders a nursing therapeutics manual fourth edition , nursing therapeutics , therapeuticsmanual , nursing therapeutics includes , cultural consideration in nursing , nursing therapeutics how to learn