The medicine branch that deals with tumors (cancer) is known as oncology. A medical professional who practices oncology is an oncologist. Oncology is concerned with the diagnosis, therapy (e.g. surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, ect), follow-up of patient, palliative care o patients, screening of patient, ect.
We have included herewith around 150 terms of oncology, which will make you better understand the terminology used in cures of cancer (oncology), you also can make your own history notes by adding photo and text notes to any/all terms.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Add/Edit Text & Image notes for selected term.
- Add term to your favorite list
- Email term to your friends and family
- You can share the terms via FB
Tags: oncology glossary portugues , 50 medical terms of encology , oncology terminology