100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Dejan Donfrid
Changelog and permissions
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Create mock locations for testing purposes.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Be able to access the camera device.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - com.appbuilder.u57244p158487.permission.C2D_MESSAGE
- - com.google.android.c2dm.permission.RECEIVE
Displaying 3 of 13 - show all
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on August 20, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2 released on August 06, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50 downloads level reached on April 16, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10 downloads level reached on February 23, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5 downloads level reached on February 20, 2012.
- NewFirst appearance on February 18, 2012.
Displaying 4 of 6 - show all
Users who installed this also installed