The Oxford Handbook of Respiratory Medicine,Second Edition, is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand.
• Provides comprehensive coverage of all respiratory diseases in a concise, pocket format
• Complex topics are clearly explained in an easily-accessible way
• Features unique sections on practical procedures to assist the novice reader
• Includes a symptoms section to aid in differential diagnosis and clinical management
• Packed with practical tips for the out-patient clinic or ward setting
• Fully updated with the latest developments in the field
• Includes the latest British Thoracic Society guidelines on Oxygen Therapy
• Features additional sections on avian flu and pulmonary complications of sickle cell disease
• Incorporates a new section on CT scans of diffuse lung conditions
The Oxford Handbook of Respiratory Medicine provides a fast, reliable look-up reference on all chest diseases. The second edition of this comprehensive Handbook has been revised throughout, with additional material on avian flu, pulmonary complications of sickle cell disease, acute and chronic oxygen therapy and updated references to the latest British Thoracic Society guidelines.
The Handbook's opening chapters aid diagnosis by addressing the main respiratory symptoms encountered by clinicians. Subsequent chapters discuss each respiratory disease in more depth, with practical tips for the out-patient clinic or ward setting. The Handbook also includes a unique section on practical skills and procedures, providing essential technical and reference information. Useful pages on lung and bronchial anatomy, CT anatomy and scans, lung function and blood-gas monograms, and a list of useful websites are included for easy reference.
Readership: Specialty Registrars in Respiratory Medicine and General Medicine; foundation doctors; respiratory nurses; clinical medical students; general practitioners; occupational physicians.
Authors: Stephen Chapman, Grace Robinson, John Stradling, and Sophie West
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
Tags: oxford handbook resp med 2 ed , oxford handbook resp med, 2 ed , resp med , oxford handbook of acute med 3 medhand mobile libraries