Pain Diary - CatchMyPain
1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- Great graphic elepment
- Didn't find any. Did you?
Catch My Pain is a fantastically useful tool in helping you record what hurts, when and why
It's sometimes hard to explain exactly what hurts or how much. People that have these pains tend to stress about it, as they aren't able to describe the pain very well. This app helps you record the details. Where the pain is, how much it hurts, and the situation that it happened in. With that info, going to the Doc's to expain will be a piece of cake!
The app has a great graphic element and is easy to use too. The user can easy add their pains on the map of the body, using different colors to record the intensity. When you add a new pain, you can also give extra details such as the strength of the pain, the body part affected, the duration, a description (burning, stabbing etc) and your general feelings (stressed, worried, tired etc). It can also record the weather conditions in that location, as we know this too can play a part in our ailments.
The app also makes graphs over the period that you have a pain. This is a great visual way to track your issue and it's perfect at keeping an eye on any developing trends or diseases.
Obviously, it's a real shame you have to pay some of the options.Developer's original description available here
Medical experts recommend you keep a pain diary to be able to treat pain effectively. The award winning "Catch My Pain" app allows you to visualize and monitor your pain by creating detailed drawings and by tracking other relevant information. The diary will help you to explain your pain to any care provider.
CatchMyPain is a modern pain diary which allows you to...
- create detailed color pain drawings to express the location and the intensity of your pain
- have the course of your pain visualized by a graph which is calculated based on your pain drawings
- exchange best practices with similar patients in our community!
- export your pain diary and share it with your care providers
- describe the quality of your pain (hot, cold, electrifying, ...)
- view statistics about your short- and long-term pain
- track events or circumstances which increase or ease your pain
- keep track of your pain level (VAS)
- specify the time of occurrence of your pain
- track your overall happiness
- enter diagnoses
- add comments to each pain entry
- use the diary to explain your pain to any care provider.
- share your pain diary by eMail
- and a lot more...
GET THE PRO VERSION TO...
- track fatigue and stress in addition
- track weather conditions (temperature, humidity, air pressure, etc.)
- get more features soon
See the complete feature list on http://www.catchmypain.com/features
OFFLINE USE AND CLOUD SYNCHRONISATION
CatchMyPain can basically be used without an Internet connection. Only for the very first application start and for synchronizing your entries to the cloud you have to be online. The synchronisation allows you to use the smartphone app or the PC or Mac version (www.CatchMyPain.com) in parallel. Use our smartphone app to keep track of your pain on the go very easily.
RESEARCH AGAINST PAIN
By using CatchMyPain you are supporting the fight against pain: Scientists from the University of Zurich (Switzerland) and various medical experts are using the anonymized information from the pain diaries to conduct research in the medical field of pain treatment. We want to stop the chronic pain odyssey which is encountered by millions of patients world wide.
Please use the integrated feedback form to make suggestions on how to improve the app or to tell us about any complaints. You can find the feedback form by clicking the "i" icon in the sidebar.
For more information, a detailed roadmap and our awesome video, please visit our homepage at www.CatchMyPain.com.
START TO TRACK YOUR SYMPTOMS NOW
Keep a medical health record of fibromyalgia, migraine, cancer, arthritis, lupus, headache, rsi, chronic lower back pain, rheumatism, sciatica, cfs, fatigue syndrome, depression, crps or endometriosis symptoms for your doctor. Understand what happens with the pain in your knee, hip, shoulder, joint, chest, neck, stomach, leg, arm, or with your abdominal ache, tumor, etc. Know the impact and scale of your pt, therapy and diagnosis. Manage your pain.
WANT TO BECOME A BETA-TESTER?
You would get early access to cutting-edge features, suggest your ideas and help to improve CatchMyPain continuously. Join the beta tester community with your google+ account at https://plus.google.com/communities/102955154986600833281.
We need several permissions in order to run properly:
- "Internet" to store your diary in the cloud
- "Location" to automatically track weather conditions
- "Push Messages" in order to send you reminders or notify about changes
- "Storage" to save entries on your device
We always keep your personal data secret and never sell it!
- tracking of basic weather conditions (temperature)
- easier registration for first time users
- bug fixes
I am sue this will hep me and my doc...thanks
Freezes up when searching for ICD-10 codes.
Easy to use and keep logs of your pain. I love that I can talk with other pain sufferers who are going through the same.
I love this app. It has everything I need to keep records of my pain. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has chronic pain.
Finally a way to track everything easily and comprehensively. The email function with access timer on the link is a brilliant idea. Love it!