Medical experts recommend you keep a pain diary in order to be able to track and manage your pain and support your pain treatment. CatchMyPain allows you to:
- create detailed color pain drawings to express the location and the intensity of your pain
- have the course of your pain visualized by a graph which is calculated based on your pain drawings
- export your pain diary and share it with your care providers
- describe the quality of your pain (hot, cold, electrifying, ...)
- track events or circumstances which increase or ease your pain
- keep track of your pain level (VAS)
- specify the time of occurrence of your pain
- track your overall happiness
- enter diagnoses
- use the diary to explain your pain to any care provider.
- and a lot more...
Catch My Pain is the best online pain management website to record, track, analyze, & share your pain. And now it's finally available for Android tablets.
Learn what is affecting your fibromyalgia, back pain migraine, headache, lupus, arthritis, rheumatism, or joint pain by keeping a pain diary.
The chronic pain tracker CatchMyPain can be used offline after the initial registration. It synchronizes its data to the cloud as soon as you are online again. This allows you to use the PC or Mac version (www.CatchMyPain.com) in parallel.
By using CatchMyPain you are supporting the fight against pain: Scientists from the University of Zurich (Switzerland) and various medical experts are using the anonymized information from the pain diaries to conduct research in the medical field of pain treatment. We want to stop the chronic pain odyssey which is encountered by millions of patients world wide.
We are working hard to bring you new features. Here is a short overview of what you can expect soon:
- tracking of medications and therapies including their effects
- Improved export which will contain all of your diary information
- and last but not least, from spring 2014 on, you will benefit from the insights of our pain research and you will be able to exchange best practices with similar patients!
Please use the integrated feedback form to make suggestions on how to improve the app or to tell us about any complaints. You can find the feedback form by clicking the "i" icon in the sidebar.
For more information, a detailed roadmap and our awesome video, please visit our homepage at www.CatchMyPain.com.
The pain tracker CatchMyPain can be used to track any kind of pain: migraine, fibromyalgia, cancer pain, lupus, headache, back pain, joint pain, arthritis, rheumatism.
Use this pain management app to replace your hand-written:
• pain diary
• pain journal
• pain log
• pain tracker
- Those who have forgotten their username can now request an eMail with the according login credentials
- fixed text field bug which prevented you from placing the cursor at a specific position
- you can now share pain articles by using your favorite social media app
- more bug fixes and improvements