The medical specialty concerned with the study of the nature and causes of diseases is termed as Pathology. It underpins every aspect of medicine, from diagnostic testing and monitoring of chronic diseases to cutting-edge genetic research and blood transfusion technologies.
This Glossary provides you a comprehensive list of 250+ terminologies related to Pathology with its short description/meaning, which guides you to understand terms used in Pathology.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search keyword using title and application content
- Add term to your favorite list
- Share the term to your friends and family through email, FaceBook and twitter
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- View history - Random display of terms
Tags: pathology , pathology logos , pathology images , pathology glossary