Pearson Nurse's Drug Guide
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Pearson Nurse's Drug Guide allows Comprehensive and complete, all drugs are listed alphabetically by generic names for quick referral, with an index that includes both generic and trade names. Included are important clinical information for hundreds of drugs including adverse reactions, interactions, and side effects.
- Invaluable resource to nurse clinicians and students
- Contains 16 brand-new monographs for drugs recently approved by the FDA
- Provides valuable information on common assessment findings related to the therapeutic effectiveness or ineffectiveness of specific drugs
- Revised IV administration information has been added and/or updated regarding children
- Brings together the detailed administration information nurses need
- Dosages for neonates, infants, adolescents, adults, and patients with obesity and renal or hepatic impairment
- Offers a single source for up-to-date information about the latest drugs, interactions, adverse effects, and dosages
- Availability of indices for Trade Names, Combination drugs, Canadian drugs and Classifications
Tags: pearson nurses drug, daviss drug guide for nurses drug guide™, pearsons 2014 nursing drug guide, pearson nurses guide, pearson nurses drug guide, best canadian drug guide, pearson drug guide 2014 for nurses, nurse drug guide registrarse, names of medicines for nurses.