The PetWise app is like having the veterinary clinic in your back pocket. Not only can you view your veterinarian’s location, phone number, you can also check all of your pet’s medical information while on the go. The app is always up-to-date with information straight from the medical records at your vet. You can send appointment and boarding requests, ask for prescription refills, or update the picture of your pet. You can even help with your pet’s diagnosis by uploading a video to the clinic ahead of time. Help your pet live a healthier life, get the PetWise app!
With the PetWise app you can:
• Access clinic’s contact information
• Get a map to all clinic locations
• Communicate with your vet using email, photos and video
• Get reminders of upcoming pet health issues
• Verify your pet’s vaccinations and medications
• Schedule appointments and boarding
• Request medication refills
• See your pet’s entire medical history
The PetWise app works with your veterinarian's PetWise website to synchronize your pet's health information.
To get started there are some prerequisites :
1. Your veterinarian must be signed up with the “Community” version of PetWise.
2. Your veterinarian must set up a PetWise account for you on their website.
To synch your pet health information change the settings to use your email address & password that is on file with your veterinarian, and the clinic's website (domain). The Upload Images setting enables synching the picture you assign your pet on the mobile device with the photo at the clinic.
Tags: petwise websites veterinary clinic , vet clinic video script