The PFT a-pocketcards provides a precise display of all parameters you need for performing and interpreting pulmonary function tests.
The app contains concise tables and illustrations, making it a valuable resource during patient evaluation, on hospital rounds, or as a medical reference.
* Indications and contraindications for performing pulmonary function tests
* Clearly arranged algorithm for the interpretation of pulmonary function tests
* Numerous graphics with flow-volume loops of different alterations in lung function
* Tables and formulas for mechanics of breathing, e.g. compliance,resistance and pressure gradients
* Lung volumes and capacities with graphics and tables
* Description of different tests, e.g. spirometry, plethysmography, lung diffusion capacity, and their interpretation
Tags: pft , anesthesiology apocketcards apk , surgery apocketcards apk , normal pft values , ecg , pft test , pft interpretation , neurology apocketcards apk , interpreting pfts