This clinical reference is a completely revised and up-to-date guide to the latest information on standard therapy and recent advances in the field of cancer. This latest update is based on the 2012 print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Physician's Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual provides a complete, easy-to-use catalog of over 100 drugs and commonly used drug regimens—both on- and off-label—for the treatment of all the major cancers.
- Revised to reflect rapid advances in the field, incorporating treatment strategies and new drugs like Abiraterone acetate, Eribulin, Ipilimumab, Romidepsin, Sipuleucel-T, and Vandetanib
- A specific chapter focused on profiling antiemetic drug and antiemetic treatment regimens
- Covers toxicity and drug–drug interactions
- 7 built-in calculators which assist in making clinical decisions
- Diagrams of drug structures and pathways for many of the agents
- A section on chemotherapy regimens for all major cancers
- Provides an overview of the basic principles of cancer drug therapy
Tags: chemotherapy , free chemotherapy drug apps , server update skyscape , chemo apps , free chemotherapy