10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Works well
- Ease of use
- Other similar apps with more features
Remind yourself of taking the pill
PillReminder is an application set to help you remember to take your contraception method (pill, patch, ring) at an exact time every day. The app also stops on the pause period and starts again in the next period.
First of all, you'll need to select your contraception type and the number of pills you usually take. After configuring that, you can choose to enable the alarm and the time you want it to sound. The design is good and colorful, very girly; as for the preferences, you can easily change the information by accessing to the main settings.
A helpful tool for women who take contraception methods. bropatapps is the developer of PillReminder Lite and the full version with extra features and the possibility of creating themes.
Now you can plan in advance the following:
- Skipping contraception pause
- Delaying contraception notification
- Changing contraceptive
- Starting new contraception cycle
All these things will be displayed in the calendar.
- Configurable daily reminder time with timezone support and on/off switch
- Different pill/patch/ring type templates
- NuvaRing and Ortho Evra support
- Custom pill/patch/ring type support
- Snooze reminders
- Change contraception type preserving the history
- Custom notification message
- Configurable automatic snooze interval
- Log: shows you when and what contraception you have taken
- Possibility to take the contraception sooner (within the actual day)
- Possibility to snooze the contraception in advance (displays in the calendar view- within the actual day or future days)
- Calendar displays if you have taken, forgotten or delayed the contraception
- Take notes in the calendar and add a reminder time
- Plan ahead to skip a contraception pause from the calendar view
- Supports portrait and landscape mode
- 1 Widget
- Includes a Dashclock extension (http://bit.ly/15Rp5mT)
- Android Lollipop Support (including head-up notification)
Further features in the paid version (PillReminder): https://market.android.com/details?id=it.bropatapps.PillReminder
- No ADS
- Manage contraception packs (includes reminder to buy some)
- Google Backup Service
- Create your own themes (integrated custom theme creation)
- 3 Widgets
- Backup & restore settings
- Password protection
- Without internet permission
- And more...
- VIBRATE => for notification
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED => to schedule notifications
- WAKE_LOCK => for notification
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS => for notification
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD => disable lockscreen during notification (configurable)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE => backup & restore settings
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE => backup & restore settings
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE => ADS
- INTERNET => ADS and crash reporting
Found issues to be fixed soon:
If someone has problems with the timezone contact me via mail for better support/troubleshooting.
Attention for devices with root rights (ex. Cyanogenmod and other): This app must be installed in the internal memory of the device, to be able to function correctly.
Advice: In the mutual interest I would be very grateful if you contact me, before you give me a negative feedback, so that i have the opportunity to correct the problem. I am at your disposal. (email@example.com)
Please send any question, request or bug report to firstname.lastname@example.org
(birth control pill, contraceptive pill, anti pregnancy pill, pilule)
If the notification can not quit after the upgrade, you can fix it with a onetime reboot.
- Adopted Lollipop design
- Added reminder feature to notes
- Added notification repeat and led color settings for every type of notification (contraception, note reminder)
- Lollipop head-up notification support
- Many bugfixes
- Dropped support for Android < 4.0
Grafica da migliorare,che indichi l'assunzione o meno in un determinato giorno. La suoneria sarebbe piÃ¹ utile se fosse una suoneria che si possa sentire se non si ha il cellulare nelle vicinanze. Cmq molto valida, puntuale e precisa
Never fails! & thank God for that because I would definitely forget when to take out a ring and put a new one in every month. Perfect.
This app was just 18 hours late on my reminder. This is totally unacceptable in a contraception app. This was probably caused by a timezone change in the middle of the cycle, by is completely ridiculous as neither the beginning nor the end of the cycle was affected in any way. This app cannot deal with international travel, so what good is it?
Constantly letting me down, no notification for days on end despite it being set for 8am. Looking for a more reliable app.
Truly love the app but please add an optiin where I can delete an entry, thank you so much
Love the app however the pop up right after comfirmation (which you said you fixed in the last version) still happens in my app. At least add the option to delete the entry. This way it says I took the pill from the next day.
I have endometriosis so I have to be on bc for 30 days no cycle! I love that you offer a customizing for your bc &I can go back to the calandar& put in when I first started just wish you guys did more on the color of the flowers cause it said I was running though an extra whole month it scared me the widget helped though :) also it would be nice if there was a icon to remind you to get bc if you h