Maintain healthy and balanced PKU diet! Track phenylalanine, protein, calories, carbohydrates and 18 essential vitamins and minerals. Works completely offline, no need to register anywhere.
Phenylketonuria (PKU) is a genetic disorder in which the body can't process part of a protein called phenylalanine (Phe).
PKU diet is one of the strictest diets in the world. Adequate intake of essential vitamins and minerals is very important to maintain health, growth and development. Numerous studies shows potential risk of developing deficiency of essential nutrients including Vitamin B6, B12, Choline, Selenium in people who follow PKU diet.
My PKU Diet tracks phenylalanine, vitamins and minerals and shows deficiency according to Recommended Daily Intakes*, age (infants, children, adults), gender (man, woman) and special nutrition requirements (pregnancy, lactation).
Like us on Facebook!
- Tracks amount of consumed phenyalanine from food
- Tracks body weight & phenylalanine blood levels tests
- Supports add/edit of your own food records
- Lookup your own food records using barcode scanner
- Generates ready-to-send PDF report for your dietician
- Tracks 20 essential nutrients for 8,000 foods **
- Save frequently used foods in your “Favorite” food list
- Enter food quantities in three convenient units: gram, ounce, or serving size
- Contains information about function and deficiency symptoms of 18 vitamins and minerals
- Suggests foods with the highest content of a particular nutrient
- Provides powerful food searching capabilities
- Works completely offline
- Excellent dieting tool on the go
- Carbohydrates (Sugars, Fiber, Starch)
- Total Fat
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Panthothenic Acid
- Folic Acid
- Calcium, Ca
- Iron, Fe
- Magnesium, Ma
- Phosphorus, P
- Potassium, K
- Zinc, Zn
- Selenium, Se
* Recommended Daily Intakes
Developed by the Institute of Medicine's Food and Nutrition Board and include protein, fat, carbohydrates and 17 vitamins and minerals for infants, children, adults, pregnant and lactating women.
*** Please write an email if you have a question or problem. There is no possibility to reply on comments and help you.***
** Food Database Source
U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service. USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference, 2011, Release 24.
*** Due to big amount of efforts to collect database of low protein products, those products may contain only basic information required for PKU management that includes: phenylalanine, protein, calories and carbohydrates. Full nutrition facts information including all vitamins, minerals and nutrients will be provided in future releases of the application.
TAGS: PKU, phenylketonuria, diet tracker,nutrition counter,vitamins,minerals,healthy food,healthy nutrition,weight loss,pregnancy nutrition,pregnancy vitamins,vegetarian, calories counter,vitamins counter,minerals counter, carbohydrates counter
Tags: info pku.is , скачать pku diet management.apk , pku phenyalanine intake daily , pku food , best pku , pku , pku diet namagement , apk mypkudiet