• A fancy, easy-to-use & intuitive med taking app
• Combined Medication Courses
• For you, your family and even the pets
• Customizable notifications
• Adapt to your level of detail: put every single line of information or just keep it as simple as you see fit
• Built-in Widgets and a Dashboard: keep an eye on the next 24h
• Speaks English, German, Hungarian & more to come!
• Continuous updates with features YOU ask for
• It's FREE and will STAY FREE.
PocketNurse is your new, fancy and easy-to-use med taking app, providing assistance in your, or your beloveds’ regular medicine courses or continuous pill taking. In a period already stressed by illness, PocketNurse will provide you the safety and tranquility needed for a fast recovery or helps to supervise chronic diseases.
Our virtual nurse was developed with the help of practicing doctors & permanent consultation with patients, putting their vast experience to good account in hopes of making PocketNurse your favourite sidekick while fighting illness off.
PocketNurse is currently in OPEN BETA, with a 1.0 version coming shortly. You can fully expect that the app is stable and have all the functions working properly, but it has been only tested on a handful devices yet*. If you’d encounter with any issue, please drop us a line about it, so we can fix it in our regular updates!
Pocketnurse is FREE and will STAY FREE.
POCKETNURSE KEY FEATURES:
• Individual or combined medication courses can be set and run simultaneously for multiple patients (so you can track med courses for the whole family)
• Its ergonomic layout makes it easy to use; while professional and clean design makes its use a pleasure.
• Keep it simple or add the smallest details as you prefer and when you prefer; supplementary information regarding medication courses or specific pill taking times, including food instructions, med notes and side-effects are all supported, but are completely optional.
• You can customize alarms and notifications as you see fit (including notification ringtones or the ability to request alarms in advance)
• Built-in Widgets and the Dashboard screens help you keep the most pressing events always in sight, indicating activities for the next 24 hours.
• PocketNurse is multilingual; currently supports English, German, Hungarian and Romanian, with pending internal approval on additional language packs.
• Supported by a strong informational and social background on Facebook, where you can find usage instructions, Q&A, Tips & Tricks, and where you can shape the app with new features and requests by gathering support for your suggestion!
* tested on: Samsung Galaxy (S2-S4), Sony Ericsson XPeria Ray, HTC Desire, ZTE Blade, Huawei Ascend 200
Currently supported languages:
PocketNurse is being continuously developed and new features will be added based on your feedback - so don't hesitate to let us know if you have an idea about how to make it better! If you like the app, please rate it and stop by to give us a hug on Facebook or via email too!
• Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pocketnurseapp
• Tips & Tricks: https://www.facebook.com/notes/pocketnurse/pocketnurse-tipstricks/155006561364559
• Version History / Changelog: http://www.facebook.com/notes/pocketnurse/version-history-changelist/162038577328024
• Email (for suggestions, bug reports, comments): firstname.lastname@example.org
We haven’t improved PocketNurse in the area you wished to see changes the most yet? The app is for you, so drop us a line here, on Facebook or via email and see that change!
Thank you for trying PocketNurse out & using it!
Tags: pocketnurseinstaitcom, pocketnurse pill app.
• Added full Romanian support to the app.
• We've unified the way PocketNurse handles past data, further optimized a few views and amongst other smaller changes, fixed a few bugs that could occur in specific situations.
• for further details please check http://www.facebook.com/notes/pocketnurse/version-history-changelist/162038577328024. You don’t need to have a Facebook account to watch it!