Dosing and drug interaction information for pregnant and lactating patients in a convenient mobile app. This latest update is based on the 2nd edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Over 2000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, and popular herbal supplements are detailed in Drugs for Pregnant and Lactating Women, the comprehensive yet easy-to-navigate mobile app, created specifically for OB/GYNs, midwives, neonatologists, and nurse practitioners.
// Key Features
• Invaluable resource for OB/GYNs, midwives, neonatologists, and nurse practitioners
• More than 720 generic drugs with their 1500 trade names listed in alphabetical order
• Provides drug interaction information to make you aware of the possible implications of using more than one drug in combination
• Includes international drug names to give this reference an international perspective
• Describes each substance's mechanism of action, side effects, drug-drug interactions, dosage, cost of therapy, and degree of safety during pregnancy or lactation
• Indicates not only whether the FDA has approved a drug based on clinical trials, but also whether the drug is generally considered to be safe in the absence of FDA approval
• Includes over-the-counter drugs and alternative medications as well as prescription drugs
// Unique Features
• Full color images: This product includes images that help bring the content to life.
• Update Policy: Quarterly. This resource is updated quarterly.
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.
Tags: lactating , over the counter drugs , categories of fda approved drugs in pregnancy , prescription drug apps , lactating adulto , drug and pregnancy , preggy lactating , drugs in pregnancy , fda approved drugs