Prognosis : Cardiology
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Medical Joyworks
Gain important insights into new management options and rare presentations of cardiac disease within 2-3 minutes.
Follow the progress of the patient through investigations and therapeutic interventions to learn the best management options.
Prognosis : Cardiology is designed for busy physicians, residents embarking on a career in cardiology, medical students and other healthcare professionals.
Each case has been reviewed by our editorial board of of 120+ specialist physicians spanning 27 specialties, making the app an ideal practice tool for academic and professional licensure exams.
1. Unstable Angina / Non ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction (UA/NSTEMI)
2. Chronic Stable Angina
3. ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI)
4. Right Ventricular Infarction
5. Heart Failure
6. Pulmonary Embolism
7. Deep Venous Thrombosis
8. Aortic Dissection
9. Aortic Stenosis
10. Mitral Regurgitation
11. Atrial Septal Defect
12. Ventricular Septal Defect
13. Tetralogy of Fallot
14. Hypertensive Emergency : Pulmonary Edema
15. Coarctation of the Aorta
16. Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
17. Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
18. Brugada Syndrome
19. Atrial Fibrillation
20. Hepatopulmonary Syndrome
21. Cardiac Tamponade
22. Constrictive Pericarditis
23. Acute Pericarditis
24. Dilated Cardiomyopathy
25. Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
26. Infective Endocarditis
27. Acute Myocarditis
28. Peripartum Cardiomyopathy
29. Takayasu’s Disease
30. Kawasaki Disease
31. Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy
32. Myocardial Infarction + LBBB
33. Atrial Myoxma
34. Myocarditis, Typhoid
35. Prinzmetal's Angina
36. Aortic Stenosis in Pregnancy
37. Marfan Syndrome
Tags: prognosis, prognosis cardiology.
Major Update in Version 4.1:
- The graphics have been revamped. Prognosis : Cardiology looks gorgeous on both phones and tablets now.
- Many fixes to make the app even easier to use!