Prognosis : Questions
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Imagine this scenario: you are a doctor or a nurse working in a ward or studying for an exam.
Suddenly you come across a clinical question which you cannot answer, your colleagues are not of much help either, and searching on the internet proves fruitless.
Sounds familiar ? Of course it is ! Each and every day we come across many such questions - and most of the time we are forced to ignore or forget them.
As medical professionals ourselves, we've been faced with the same problem throughout our careers - and we were irritated enough to come up with a solution.
With Prognosis : Questions, answers are now just a tap away: simply open up the app and post your question. It's easier than sending an SMS !
The app links you to a community of medical professionals who help out each other by answering questions and clarifying doubts via their hard earned experience and academic excellence.
In order to provide a conducive, respectful platform to share questions and clarify doubts, all users are obliged to adhere to a code of conduct and thus be courteous.
Please be aware that all users are required to login via Facebook before posting questions or answers. We believe that 'real names' promote the sense of community, and prevent abuses associated with anonymity.
1. Prognosis : Questions is for practicing healthcare professionals and students to make queries and get their doubts clarified - not for patients to seek medical advice
2. Our team of medical professionals maintains a strict watch on the questions and answers posted. Inappropriate posts will be removed rapidly - and offending users may be banned from our community.
3. We use Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) to send you notifications when other medical professionals answer your questions.
- GCM requires the following permissions: "FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE", "FULL NETWORK ACCESS", "RECEIVE DATA FROM INTERNET", and "PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING".
1. Fixed minor bug related to notifications
1. Links posted as part of an answer are now clickable, and will open up the relevant website in the browser.
2. When you receive a new notification, tapping on it will directly open up the 'activity' screen in the app.