Protocols for High-Risk Pregnancies present life-threatening challenges to two of your patients: the mother and her fetus. This latest update is based on the 5th edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates
- Evidence to support an intervention is given where it exists.
- Designed to help you devise optimum management strategies.
- Each protocol is written as if the patient were present.
- The authors' experience provides additional wise counsel.
- All protocols have been updated.
Tags: mobile apps for high risk pregnancies