This innovative app package helps students and junior doctors connect with the topic of Psychiatry, to learn, understand and enjoy them, and to cement their knowledge in preparation for exams and future clinical practice.
Psychiatry on the Move, is the resource which will make the student learn medicine on the move, whatever their learning style, whether studying the subject for the first time or reviting it during exam preparation.
- Accessible - bulleted text, flow charts, colourful diagrams and summary tables enable you to find information fast.
- Concise - gives you 'must have' rather than 'nice to have' knowledge, ensuring exam success and as a grounding for further study
- Flexible - notes sections, ideal for rapid reference in the clinical setting, guide you quickly to key points while self-assessment material allows you to test and reinforce your understanding
- Relevant - designed by medical students for medical students
- Flowcharts - includes 12 interactive flowcharts which act as step-by-step decision support tool
- Calculators - includes 5 Calculators which assist in making clinical decisions
Tags: psychiatry on the move , free psychiatry on the move