PsychNotes Clinical Guide, 2/e
by: Skyscape • 1
The psychiatric rotation can be among the shortest (yet most intimidating) clinical rotation. This resource delivers quick access to need-to-know information on basic behavioral theories, key aspects of psychiatric and crisis interventions, mental status assessments and exams, mental health history and assessment tools, and more. This latest update is based on the 2nd edition and it includes additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates!
- Basic behavioral theories at a glance
- Provides key aspects of psych and crisis interventions
- New Intervention content on Emerging Non-Pharmacologic Treatments for Depression.
- General mental status assessments and exams, with focused assessments for adult and geriatric populations
- Essential information on psychotropic drugs
- Client/Family education tables, tips and strategies
- Cultural considerations and assessment tool
- Reusable mental health history and assessment tool, multiaxial assessment, cage, and many others.
- Clinical pearls throughout provide practical on-the-spot advice
- Eight major sections cover: Basics, Assess, Psych Disorders, Psych Interventions, Psychotropic Drugs, Crisis/Suicide/Abuse, Geriatric/Elderly, Tools
- New Terrorism/Disasters coverage under the Crisis section.
- Disorders/Interventions section includes Somatoform Disorders, with a table for Somatization Disorder.
Tags: psychiatric disorder flashcard , somatization disorder , games embedded with assessment tools for doctors to monitor mental health status , psychotropic flash cards , psych notes , somatoform disorders , psych notes clinical , psych notes application , nursing assessment table