PsychNotes: Clinical Guide
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Physicians Interactive, Inc.
PsychNotes: Clinical Pocket Guide is completely revised and updated with more resources and tools.
// Key Features
• Coverage of documentation, psychiatric medications, restraints and seclusion, disorders and treatments, and patient education and care
• Basic behavioral theories at a glance
• Provides key aspects of psych and crisis interventions
• General mental status assessments and exams, with focused assessments for adult and geriatric populations
• Essential information on psychotropic drugs, with 63 new monographs and pregnancy categories
• Client/family education tables, tips and strategies
• Cultural considerations and assessment tool
• 4 built-in calculators which assist in making clinical decisions
• Mental health history, assessment tool, multiaxial assessment, CAGE, and many other tools
• Clinical pearls throughout to provide practical on-the-spot advice
• Effects of terrorism/natural disasters
• Diagnostic tests
• Preview of future DSM-5 changes
• Mood disorder questionnaire
• Paternal postpartum depression, healthcare reform and behavioral health, and quality and safety education in nursing (QSEN)
• Antipsychotic treatment emergent diabetes
// Unique Features
• Full color images: This product includes images that help bring the content to life.
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
4 Built-in Medical Calculators: Provide instant access from within clinical topics to the
• Geriatric Depression Scale
• Depression-Arkansas (D-ARK) Scale - Diagnostic Scoring
• Short Michigan Alcohol Screening Test
• Depression-Arkansas (D-ARK) Scale - Severity Scoring
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.
Tags: postpartum depression and qsen, psych notes.