This resource delivers quick access to data on basic behavioral theories, psychiatric and crisis interventions, mental status assessments and exams, mental health history and assessment tools. This latest update is based on the 3rd edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
PsychNotes: Clinical Pocket Guide is completely revised and updated with more resources and tools.
// Key Features
• Coverage of documentation, psychiatric medications, restraints and seclusion, disorders and treatments, and patient education and care
• Basic behavioral theories at a glance
• Provides key aspects of psych and crisis interventions
• General mental status assessments and exams, with focused assessments for adult and geriatric populations
• Essential information on psychotropic drugs, with 63 new monographs and pregnancy categories
• Client/family education tables, tips and strategies
• Cultural considerations and assessment tool
• 4 built-in calculators which assist in making clinical decisions
• Mental health history, assessment tool, multiaxial assessment, CAGE, and many other tools
• Clinical pearls throughout to provide practical on-the-spot advice
• Effects of terrorism/natural disasters
• Diagnostic tests
• Preview of future DSM-5 changes
• Mood disorder questionnaire
• Paternal postpartum depression, healthcare reform and behavioral health, and quality and safety education in nursing (QSEN)
• Antipsychotic treatment emergent diabetes
// Unique Features
• Full color images: This product includes images that help bring the content to life.
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
4 Built-in Medical Calculators: Provide instant access from within clinical topics to the
• Geriatric Depression Scale
• Depression-Arkansas (D-ARK) Scale - Diagnostic Scoring
• Short Michigan Alcohol Screening Test
• Depression-Arkansas (D-ARK) Scale - Severity Scoring
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.
Tags: postpartum depression and qsen , psych notes