100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Nika Informatics
This application is FREE and intended to be just a quick reference. Free version is limited in its functionality, options, information coverage, cross-Android devices supportability and Android different OS versions compatibility. Current version is not fully tablet-friendly and comparable only with 7” screen tablets. Also it is only English language version. So please do not expect miracle from free app. Search option, favorites/bookmarks, test explanation and abnormal values rationale were not included in free version. If you do not like this application (or you feel it is useless), simply uninstall it from your device and forget it. Keep always in mind that you’ve got this app for FREE! Please show your respect and appreciation to those who give you stuff for free.
© "Equi donati dentes non inspiciuntur!"
1. Nothing developer presents in Quick LabRef Application concerning the health or clinical subjects should in any way be considered medical advice.
2. This Application does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine.
3. While the application attempts to be as accurate as possible, it should not be relied upon as being comprehensive or error-free.
4. The information and materials contained in Quick LabRef Application are intended solely for the general information of the users.
5. The information presented in Quick LabRef Application is intended as an education resource only and is not intended to diagnose health problems or to take the place of professional medical care.
6. Any information developer presents is solely of his understanding and/or interpretation of the material he ever studied.
7. If you or your relative have persistent health problems or if you have further questions related to health information, please consult your health care provider.
8. The users of this Application assume all responsibility and risk for using information provided in this Application.
9. This mobile Application is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis without warranties of any kind. Developer does not guarantee this Application will ideally work for every user and on every mobile device.
10. Users have a right to dislike this Application and can remove it from their respectful mobile devices at any time. Developer does not obligate users in any way to keep the Application, nor use it.
11. This mobile Application under constant development and changes may be made in the topics and program at any time. Please accept it as an ongoing project. Developer reserves the right to update Application at any time and as frequently as needed.
Please make sure you understand free version limitations before start using this app.
Tags: quick lab ref apk, quick labref.apk, quick labref, quicklab ref, quicklabref.
Recently changed in this version:
Update as of Tuesday, May 14, 2013:
- Added new topic “Basics of EEG” in to section “N/P – Physiology”.
- Added new topic “Inflammation” in to section “N/P – Physiology”.
- Regular app maintenance and corrections based on users’ communication.
Attention! Please make sure you have read and understood application description and disclaimer. Make sure you aware of all application limitations and imperfections before start using this app. Thank you in advance for your understanding!
Last activity on Quick LabRef
- atik_dmc Downloaded 3d ago
- caryl_r2003 Downloaded May 7, 2013
- sergiojosef Downloaded May 6, 2013
- mioumiou Downloaded Apr 21, 2013
- sharequ Downloaded Apr 18, 2013
- norules4me17 Downloaded Apr 15, 2013
- debpc Downloaded Apr 13, 2013
- drnguyentruongduc Downloaded Apr 10, 2013
- strawhat19 Downloaded Apr 8, 2013