by: Dentscape, Inc. • 1
Radar Score is the companion application to Dentscape’s Reputation Radar and Reputation Builder. After you have signed up for Dentscape’s services, you can review your latest Reputation Radar score and report using this app.
The application is completely secure and requires your personal username and password to view your score and report.
About Reputation Radar:
With today's advances in technology and social media, powered by the ubiquitous internet, word-of-mouth feedback can help or hurt your online reputation in matter of moments. As a first step into online dental marketing and managing your online reputation, you need to understand what your customers are saying about you on the internet. You may only have one chance to make a good impression to a potential client who performs an online search of you - online dental marketing with Reputation Radar will help you identify if you have the type of reputation that recruits new patients or turns them away. Some of the benefits of Reputation Radar™ are:
- Reputation Radar™ provides dentist marketing services that search for patient reviews for your practice, compiles them into a single reputation analysis and scores your online reputation.
- Reputation Radar™ lets you to learn about specific comments people have posted on review websites and how those comments impact your overall reputation score.
- Reputation Radar™ provides you dentist marketing services that give you the ability to manage your online reputation in a proactive and transparent approach.
- Reputation Radar™ allows you to understand and address complaints or issues regarding your practice, giving you an opportunity to affect your reputation in a positive direction.
Dentascape’s companion product, Reputation Builder can:
- Help promote the positive feelings that your customers are already experiencing;
- Help tailor patient satisfaction surveys to encourage positive comments in the reputation areas most important to you;
- Help increase your visibility to potential patients on the internet;
- Provide assistance in claiming practice listings on major rating and social network sites, enabling customer feedback;
- Help deliver new patients to your practice; and
- Compliment your other marketing initiatives.
You can sign up for Dentscape’s services at www.dentscape.com.
Tags: dental radar