The wildly popular and highly respected RNotes®: Nurse's Clinical Pocket Guide is the preferred tool of nursing educators and students for the delivery of safe and effective health care in hospital and home settings. This latest update is based on the 3rd edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
RNotes® continues to present practical, clinically-oriented content across a wide range of topics in a succinct format, while NCLEX tips, highlighted throughout, make it perfect for those preparing for the licensure exam. Find more of the commonly-used but rarely memorized clinical information that hundreds of thousands of nurses and students refer to daily.
- Coverage of tracheostomies, bladder scanners, arterial punctures for blood gas analysis, and documentation
- A more organized assessment approach, focusing on the adult patient with new documentation points - organized by systems
- Expanded coverage of geriatric assessment
- Updated and expanded coerage of diseases and disorders section, geriatric assesment, pediatric dosages, now included with emergency assessment and selected drugs
- Focus on symptom and patient presentation rather than medical diagnosis
- Interventions and patient education information for the most common conditions
- Includes life span considerations as well as complications and emergencies associated with pregnancy and delivery
- ACLS resuscitation procedures as well as pediatric and neonatal advanced life support information
- Reorganization of eight sections allow for more intuitive navigation
Tags: rnotes 3th nursing , rn notes 3rd edition , rn notes pocket guide , navi , nurses guide student book screenshot , rnotes clinical nursing pocket guide , rn notes clinical pocket guide , rn notes 3rd edition pdf , rnotes