Simulation Summit Mobile
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
By The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
The Simulation Summit 2013 mobile app enhances and amplifies the value you get from the 2013 Simulation Summit. The Royal College's 2013 Simulation Summit invites health care professionals to experience and share in the latest innovations in simulation-focused learning opportunities.
Through this app, you can:
• Review the program schedule by day
• Plan your personal program of events
• View all conference abstracts
• Complete evaluation surveys for every session
• Locate each room using floor maps for venues
• Receive official conference updates
• Check plenary speaker bios and lecture topics
• Enter conference notes and contact information
• Read complete sponsor and exhibitor information
• and much more …
The Simulation Summit provides practical educational activities using the latest tools, tips and research to enhance the integration of simulation into multi-professional health care environments. The program promotes scholarly based research of simulation standards in real-world applications and encourages participation from all health care professionals. Maximize your time using the Simulation Summit 2013 mobile app.
Enhance your learning with the Simulation Summit 2013 app, which gives you quick access to the conference program and all the tools needed to enhance your learning.