Sleep Diary Lite
50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Smart alarm
- Sleep tracker
- Good-looking layout
- Sleep tracker is a battery killer (even optimized)
Sleep Diary is both a sleep tracking and a smart alarm
This is the Lite version of Sleep Diary which is limited to 10 entries (sleep records).
Sleeping tight doesn't depends on the amount of hours you sleep, but the sleep phases you complete and in which point of that phases you wake up. We can turn our Android into a sleep tracker to monitor our sleep phases, didn't you know it? Well, thanks to Sleep Diary you can do it.
Sleep Cycle monitors your movement during sleep using the phone accelerometer. This way you can control some parameters like when you want to wake up: in the lightest phase of your sleep. Activating it is as easy as tapping on "Start Tracking". However, we recommend you to previously configure from settings your ideal sleep time (to control your lack of sleep), notifications, sounds, phone mode and movement sensor calibration. After that, you can rate your sleeping with up to 5 sheep (like stars), add notes and keep it in your sleep history. From stats you can visualize and understand how our sleep cycle evolve.
Besides sleep tracker, Sleep Diary is also a smart alarm. Set the waking up time, days of the week you want it to sound, snooze time, wake up activities (activity to disable the alarm: shake the device, solve a calculation...), gradual alarm. Finally, alarm time in a period where you sleep is light.
It has been optimized to minimize battery leaks. It supports English & German languages. This is a great app for those who want to make the most of their sleeping time. Recommendable.
Sleep Diary is an all-in-one sleep cycle alarm clock that analyzes your sleep patterns to help you get a better rhythm improving your wellness and fitness. In conjunction with the Smart Alarm, that wakes you in the light sleep phase, Sleep Diary can help to improve your overall heath and feel fit for the day.
Use the statistics report and your own personal diary entries to understand your sleep cycle and get a better rhythm for a good nights sleep.
Simple to use. Place on your bed and just press "Start".
* Sleep Cycle monitors you movement during sleep using the phone accelerometer.
* Advanced statistics and charts to help you visualize and understand your sleep cycle.
* Record your entry sleep in the diary.
* Smart Alarm that awakes you in the light sleep phase so that you feel fit and fresh.
* Using our Soft Alarm the gradually increases in volume is more relaxing then most alarms.
* Configurable Alarms including sound & music selection, snooze time and activities.
* Auto backup option to keep your data safe along with export options (export data as CSV and charts) so you can further analyze your personal statistics.
* Resume Tracking feature allows you stop and restart the tracking within 10 minutes
* Works great as an alarm & diary without tracking, if so required.
* Optimized to minimize battery usage
* Italian, English,German Languages Supported.
The Sleep Diary should by placed in your bed in order to monitor movement.
* Lite version limited to 7 entries.
PREVENTS PHONE FROM SLEEPING required for some older phones that have problems with the accelerometer. This option has be enabled in the general settings of the app.
If you have any problems please contact us and we do our upmost to help you. email@example.com
Various UI Improvements
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
They have removed all function from this app, all it does is tell you how long you have slept for.
A very detailed sleep app that provides good data about your sleep patterns.
Been using this for 4 nights so far & I've found the readings to be accurate. Instructions are easy to understand as long as they are followed. I put the information in as I laid in bed then placed phone under pillow. I'll continue using this app as I wa
Download its a great app
No info on how to interpret tracking diagram, so I am not sure what is being measured. Diagram does not show if you have been lying awake or sleeping. I had the phone beside pillow as well as under pillow, but readings don't seem to detect anything but ti
Me to understand why I could not get a good night's sleep!