Sleep Diary Pro
5,000 - 10,000 downloads
- Smart alarm
- Sleep tracker
- Good-looking layout
- Sleep tracker is a battery killer (even optimized)
+ By froggyware
Sleep Diary is both a sleep tracking and a smart alarm
Sleeping tight doesn't depends on the amount of hours you sleep, but the sleep phases you complete and in which point of that phases you wake up. We can turn our Android into a sleep tracker to monitor our sleep phases, didn't you know it? Well, thanks to Sleep Diary you can do it.
Sleep Cycle monitors your movement during sleep using the phone accelerometer. This way you can control some parameters like when you want to wake up: in the lightest phase of your sleep. Activating it is as easy as tapping on "Start Tracking". However, we recommend you to previously configure from settings your ideal sleep time (to control your lack of sleep), notifications, sounds, phone mode and movement sensor calibration. After that, you can rate your sleeping with up to 5 sheep (like stars), add notes and keep it in your sleep history. From stats you can visualize and understand how our sleep cycle evolve.
Besides sleep tracker, Sleep Diary is also a smart alarm. Set the waking up time, days of the week you want it to sound, snooze time, wake up activities (activity to disable the alarm: shake the device, solve a calculation...), gradual alarm. Finally, alarm time in a period where you sleep is light.
It has been optimized to minimize battery leaks. It supports English & German languages. This is a great app for those who want to make the most of their sleeping time. Recommendable.
Sleep Diary is an all-in-one sleep cycle alarm clock that analyzes your sleep patterns to help you get a better rhythm improving your wellness and fitness. In conjunction with the Smart Alarm, that wakes you in the light sleep phase, Sleep Diary can help to improve your overall heath and feel fit for the day.
Use the statistics report and your own personal diary entries to understand your sleep cycle and get a better rhythm for a good nights sleep.
Simple to use. Place on your bed and just press "Start".
* Sleep Cycle monitors you movement during sleep using the phone accelerometer.
* Sleep Calculator for best time to sleep / wake up
* Sleep Calculator widget for your home screen
* Widget for Sleep Calculator to add to your home screen
* Advanced statistics and charts to help you visualize and understand your sleep cycle.
* Record your entry sleep in the diary.
* Smart Alarm that awakes you in the light sleep phase so that you feel fit and fresh.
* Using our Soft Alarm the gradually increases in volume is more relaxing then most alarms.
* Resume Tracking feature allows you stop and restart the tracking within 10 minutes.
* Configurable Alarms including sound & music selection, snooze time and activities.
* Auto backup option to keep your data safe along with export options (export data as CSV and charts) so you can further analyze your personal statistics.
* Works great as an alarm & diary without tracking, if so required.
* Optimized to minimize battery drain.
* Italian, English & German Languages Supported.
The Sleep Diary should by placed in your bed in order to monitor movement.
* Lite version available for trail
If you have any problems please contact us and we do our upmost to help you. email@example.com
Bug fixes and UI tweaks
Check it every night...love it
Good little app. It provides interesting statistics. I like the alarm option, and the fact that it mutes notification sounds at night.
I like the iPhone app better. It tells me the quality of sleep. This doesn't analyze the data as much as the iPhone app but I like the alarm and having some data.
I turn it on every night and check it out every day. Not only is it fun to compare results from night to night, but very useful for finding the perfect sleeping situation also. I love it, it was totally worth the money. TO THE CREATORS: I think it'd be better to allow the user to choose a type of math instead of easy mathematics. I'm still sleeping in.
How good the tools for tracking sleep quality and whatnot are, is up for debate, but I do tend to wake up a little easier with this app. It could be a placebo situation, but I won't be giving it up any time soon, worth the cash. So far, it seems to have the best alarm on the market. Even if "sleep as android" has a few more bells and whistles
Found this really useful and very helpful and always feel a bit better when my alarm goes off now