Smart Blood Pressure (SmartBP)
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
- Record systolic, diastolic blood pressure, pulse rate and weight. Body mass index (BMI), pulse pressure (PP) and mean arterial pressure (MAP) is automatically calculated. This information can be helpful to your doctor in diagnosis.
- Quickly add notes (e.g. before dinner) and measurement information (e.g. sitting, left arm) using tags. You can also create your own custom tags.
- Store and access all your blood pressure measurements anywhere and anytime using HealthVault. Avoid manual data entry and reduce errors by automatically uploading blood pressure measurements to HealthVault and sync with SmartBP. The following Blood Pressure Monitors can connect to HealthVault:
* A&D: UA-767PC
* Omron: HEM-790IT, 7300IT, HEM-670ITN, BP791IT
* Withings Blood Pressure Monitor
* Homedics: BPA-260-CBL
* Microlife: WatchBP
* Walgreens Premium Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Note that HealthVault service is not available in Canada and France and if your language is set to "British English", you will need to change the language to "English" to be able to sync with HealthVault.
- Share your blood pressure information with your doctor, healthcare provider or family using email, text message (SMS) and HealthVault.
- Analyze the progress you are making using intuitive graphs and statistics. Filter the data analyzed based on tags. You can also view normal, prehypertensive, stage I and stage II hypertension statistics based on a date range and tag selected, e.g. when you select "Date range = 3 months; Tag = Low Salt Diet" all blood pressure data for past 3 months which has been tagged as "Low Salt Diet" will show up in your statistics graph. This can prove useful in analyzing how well you are doing and if any lifestyle modifications or medications have proven effective.
- Backup all your blood pressure data by exporting your file and syncing with Microsoft HealthVault, Dropbox and Google Drive. If your blood pressure data is saved in a CSV file, you can import all your data to the application.
- Set reminders
- Create blood pressure reports in pdf format with blood pressure data, charts and stats and share with your doctor or healthcare provider.
- Intuitive color coded data to identify normal, prehypertensive, stage I and II hypertension. These limits can be modified.
- US and international height and weight units supported.
1) Smart Blood Pressure may only be used as a tool to record, share and keep track of blood pressure measurements. Smart Blood Pressure cannot measure blood pressure.
2) Smart Blood Pressure is NOT a substitute for a doctor or professional healthcare or advice. Any health related information provided is for informational purposes only and should not be used to replace the advice of healthcare professionals.
3) Smart Blood Pressure is meant to track your blood pressure records where each record is the systolic, diastolic, pulse, weight, date/time and notes/tags. Although weight can be modified for each record, it is not meant to track weight independently.
Version 1.3.0 fixes issue with "Data Incomplete" while syncing with Microsoft HealthVault. Please ensure you backup your data (CSV via email / DropBox / Google Drive / Microsoft HealthVault) before updating.